The EC Business Health Check is designed to help startup businesses and solopreneures to assesst critical areas of their business as needed. The first three years of business are the most critical for long term success and we realize the difficulty of have all of the answers, resources and support needed to keep the business on track.
The Business Health Check is a very interactive two hour session. It is used to review critical areas of the business. You will be asked lots of questions and there is a healthy exchange to help understand where you are, and where you want to take your business. The session sessions are one-on-one, and all information provided is held confidential. We roll up our sleeves, get on the white board, and go step-by-step through key areas of the business, starting with your mission and vision review.
Health Check Facilitator
Darrell C. Spears, Business Strategist and Implementation Coach
- Business Experience - 25 years
- Business Startup Experience)
- Sprint PCS (Sprint Corporation)
- Concert Management (MCI & AT&T)
- StarBand Communication (GE)
- Government Practice (Ernst & Young)
- EliteConversatons.com (Roc4Victory LLC)
Health Check Components
Our business assessment may cover any of the following components. Each assessement will be unique, based on the need of the client.
- Review Mission & Vision
- Review or Plan Supply Chain Process
- Review or Plan Target Market Strategy
- Review or Plan Business Infrastructure
- Review or Plan Lead Mangement Process
- Review or Plan Sales Process
- Review or Plan Customer Retention Process
- Review or Discuss Reputation Marketing
- Complete S.W.O.T Analysis
- Complete Break-even Analysis
- Open Q&A (to cover other areas of concern)
Upon completion of the assessment, you will have a road map and instructions on where to go next. At which point, you can move forward with a coaching plan with us, take on the task yourself, or hire someone else to implement your strategy.
Regardless of what road you select, upon completion of the assessment, we want to make sure that you have a clear path for meeting your goals.
The cost for the assessment & report is $125
You can setup your Business Discovery Assessment today, by clicking the link below.