1. Your Acceptance
- By using or visiting the Elite Conversations website or any Elite Conversations products, software, data feeds, and services provided to you on, from, or through the Elite Conversations website (collectively the "Service") you signify your agreement to (1) these terms and conditions (the "Terms of Service")
- Although we may attempt to notify you when major changes are made to these Terms of Service, you should periodically review the most up-to-date version. Elite Conversations may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms of Service and policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Nothing in these Terms of Service shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
- These Terms of Service apply to all users of the Service, including users who are also contributors of Content on the Service. “Content” includes the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, audiovisual combinations, interactive features and other materials you may view on, access through, or contribute to the Service. The Service includes all aspects of Elite Conversations, including but not limited to all products, software and services offered via the Elite Conversations website.
- The Service may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by Elite Conversations. Elite Conversations has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. In addition, Elite Conversations will not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third-party site. By using the Service, you expressly relieve Elite Conversations from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
3. Elite Conversations Accounts
- In order to access some features of the Service, you will have to enroll and create a Elite Conversations Account. You may never use another's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify Elite Conversations immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- Although Elite Conversations will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of YouTube or others due to such unauthorized use.
4. General Use of the Service—Permissions and Restrictions
Elite Conversations hereby grants you permission to access and use the Service as set forth in these Terms of Service, provided that:
- You agree not to distribute in any medium any part of the Service or the Content without Elite Conversations prior written authorization, unless Elite Conversations makes available the means for such distribution through functionality offered by the Service (such as the Embeddable Player).
- You agree not to alter or modify any part of the Service.
- You agree not to access Content through any technology or means other than the video playback pages of the Service itself, the Embeddable Player, or other explicitly authorized means Elite Conversations may designate.
- You agree not to use the Service for any of the following commercial uses unless you obtain Elite Conversations prior written approval:
- the sale of access to the Service;
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions placed on or within the Service or Content; or
- the sale of advertising, sponsorships, or promotions on any page of an ad-enabled blog or website containing Content delivered via the Service, unless other material not obtained from Elite Conversations appears on the same page and is of sufficient value to be the basis for such sales.
- Prohibited commercial uses do not include:
(For more information about what constitutes a prohibited commercial use, see our FAQ.)
- uploading an original video to Elite Conversations to promote your business or artistic enterprise;
- showing Elite Conversations videos through the Embeddable Player on an ad-enabled blog or website, subject to the advertising restrictions set forth above in Section 4.D; or
- any use that Elite Conversations expressly authorizes in writing.
- If you use the Embeddable Player on your website, you may not modify, build upon, or block any portion or functionality of the Embeddable Player, including but not limited to links back to the YouTube website.
- If you use the Elite Conversations Uploader, you agree that it may automatically download and install updates from time to time from Elite Conversations. These updates are designed to improve, enhance and further develop the Uploader and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, new software modules and completely new versions. You agree to receive such updates (and permit YouTube to deliver these to you) as part of your use of the Uploader.
- You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the Elite Conversations servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Elite Conversations grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Elite Conversations reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Service, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Service (e.g., comments, email) for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Service with respect to their Content.
- In your use of the Service, you will comply with all applicable laws.
- Elite Conversations reserves the right to discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time.
5. Your Use of Content
In addition to the general restrictions above, the following restrictions and conditions apply specifically to your use of Content.
- The Content on the Service, and the trademarks, service marks and logos ("Marks") on the Service, are owned by or licensed to Elite Conversations, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law.
- Content is provided to you AS IS. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under these Terms of Service. You shall not download any Content unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by Elite Conversations on the Service for that Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of Elite Conversations or the respective licensors of the Content. Elite Conversations and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Service or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Service or the Content therein.
- You understand that when using the Service, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that Elite Conversations is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Elite Conversations with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless Elite Conversations, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Service.
6. Your Content and Conduct
- As a Elite Conversations account holder you may submit Content to the Service, including videos and user comments. You understand that Elite Conversations does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Content you submit.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your Content on the Service. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content you submit; and you license to Elite Conversations all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on the Service pursuant to these Terms of Service.
- For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your Content. However, by submitting Content to Elite Conversations, you hereby grant Elite Conversations a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sublicenseable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the Content in connection with the Service and Elite Conversations (and its successors' and affiliates') business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Service (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the Service a non-exclusive license to access your Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform such Content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and under these Terms of Service. The above licenses granted by you in video Content you submit to the Service terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your videos from the Service. You understand and agree, however, that Elite Conversations may retain, but not display, distribute, or perform, server copies of your videos that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you in user comments you submit are perpetual and irrevocable.
- You further agree that Content you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant Elite Conversations all of the license rights granted herein.
- You further agree that you will not submit to the Service any Content or other material that is contrary to the Elite Conversations Community Guidelines, currently found at Elite Conversations Community Guidelines, which may be updated from time to time, or contrary to applicable local, national, and international laws and regulations.
- Elite Conversations does not endorse any Content submitted to the Service by any user or other licensor, or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Elite Conversations expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with Content. Elite Conversations does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on the Service, and Elite Conversations will remove all Content if properly notified that such Content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. Elite Conversations reserves the right to remove Content without prior notice.
7. Priority One Entrepreneur Network - Termination Policy
- Elite Conversatons holds the right to terminate a participants access and previlages as a Priority One Entrepreneur Network group member. Elite Conversations.com deams a Priority One Entrepreneur Network participant eligible for termination if he or she is a not participant in any of the assigned group meeting, events and activities for two consecutive months. If a Priority One Entrepreneur Network Participant is terminated, the enrollment fee of $199.00 or any adjusted cost for participation is forefited.
8. Priority One Entrepreneur Network - EliteConversations Management Responsibilites
- EliteConversations.com is the sponsor of the Priority One Entrepreneur Network. Our responsibility is limited to the following:
- To make assignments of participants to each group
- To send out updates to group participants of upcoming group events and activities
- To encourage group participants to share information and resources to support each other.
- To encourage group participants to be actively involed in group events and activities.
- To notify the group, if an inactive participant has been terminated.
- To make a resonable effort to replace the terminiated group participant
9. Priority One Entrepreneur Network - Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL ELITECONVERSATIONS.COM, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ANY MONETARY OR FUNCTIONAL IMPACT TO YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS AS A RESULT OF ANY COLLABORATION EFFORTS BETWEEN YOUR AND OTHER GROUP PARTICIPANTS (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION OR USE OF OUR (PRIORITY ONE ENTREPRENEUR NETWORK SERVICES, (III) ANY MONETARY OR FUNCTIONAL IMPACT TO YOU OR YOUR BUSINESS AS A RESULT OF A PARTICIPANT NOT MEETING ITS COMMITMENT TO THE GROUP (IV) ANY MONETARY OR FUNCTIONAL IMPACT TO YOU OUR YOUR BUSINESS AS A RESULT OF A PARTICIPANT BEINGT TERMINATED FROM THE GROUP (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
10. Warranty Disclaimer
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ELITE CONVERSATIONS, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES AND YOUR USE THEREOF. ELITE CONVERSATIONS MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THIS SITE'S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES. ELITE CONVERSATIONS DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY HYPERLINKED SERVICES OR FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND ELITE CONVERSATIONS WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
11. Website Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL ELITECONVERSATIONS.COM, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT, (II) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SERVICES, (III) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (IV) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICES, (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (V) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION.
YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ELITECONVERSATIONS.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR CONTENT OR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
The Service is controlled and offered by Elite Conversations from its facilities in the United States of America. Elite Conversations makes no representations that the Service is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Service from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Elite Conversations, its parent corporation, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that your Content caused damage to a third party. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the Service.
13. Ability to Accept Terms of Service
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or an emancipated minor, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the Service is not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the Service. There are lots of other great web sites for you. Talk to your parents about what sites are appropriate for you.
These Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Elite Conversations without restriction.
You agree that: (i) the Service shall be deemed solely based in Maryland; and (ii) the Service shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over Elite Conversations, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than Maryland. These Terms of Service shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Maryland, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any claim or dispute between you and Elite Conversations that arises in whole or in part from the Service shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Prince Georges County, Maryland. These Terms of Service, together with the Privacy Notice and any other legal notices published by Elite Conversations on the Service, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Elite Conversations concerning the Service. If any provision of these Terms of Service is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this these Terms of Service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and Elite Conversations failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Elite Conversations reserves the right to amend these Terms of Service at any time and without notice, and it is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service for any changes. Your use of the Service following any amendment of these Terms of Service will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms. YOU AND YOUTUBE AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Last Update: August 11, 2015
All copyrighted and copyrightable materials on this Site, including, without limitation, the design, text, graphics, pictures, sound files and other files, and the selection and arrangement (“Materials”) thereof are copyrighted, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, by EliteConversation.com and/or third-party licensors. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of EliteConversation.com or the respective copyright owner with the exception of the commercial images, videos and logos provided on the Site Media Kit, the use of which is subject to the express terms and conditions pertaining thereto. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the Materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial, and informational use only; provided that, you may not, without the permission of EliteConversation.com or the respective copyright owner, (a) copy, publish, or post any Materials on any computer network or broadcast or publications media, (b) modify the Materials, and (c) remove or alter any copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials.
17. Copyright Complaints
EliteConversations.com respects the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied and has been posted to this Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide EiiteConversation.com the following written information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim had been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under the penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.